4/13/15

Just Bugcause {CDD}



Today is Day 1 of the sneak peeks for the April stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have 4 new stamp sets and 1 die set.



 These images and sentiments come with a SVG outline that is FREE to you. They are in the CDD Gallery on Facebook under the files tab.


Here are the release specials for you:
1. Use Code: April to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale starts on 4/17 and ends 4/26 10pm MST.
2. Purchase 4 bags of sequins and get 1 free! Just put a note in the order comments with what sequin you would like as your free one and it will be added in. Ends 4/26 10pm MST.
3. Just Bug-Cause stamp and die combo set will be at a special price Friday ONLY!! Both stamp and die will be in stock on Friday and this price is for what's in stock only.  Ends 4/17 9pm MST.

Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern.  You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to request it. You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file. Join us this Friday & Saturday for our hop and more free files!!


Today we are showcasing 

JUST BUGCAUSE

Here's the project I've created for you...

I created a set of 4X4" note cards. Yep....I'm in LOVE with these sweet lil stamps. 
I layered the ovals and stamped on all three then colored the flowers and leaves.
After that I popped up the layers with 3D stickies and added that CUTE lil snail.
How about this caterpillar? 
Lastly I'm sharing the Buzzing little bumble bee.
There are several more pieces to this set. 
You're going to LOVE it. 

Be sure to join us tomorrow for another great new stamp set.


Here's today's free pattern:
Email craftindesertdivas@gmail dot com to get your pattern.






Be sure to comment and follow each blog in order to get the freebie pattern.


CDD stamps are..
 4x6 stamps
 Stamps & Dies are made in the USA
Stamps & dies will be available to order on Friday.

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps. In this group, we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!

Thank you so much for joining us today.  
I hope you will visit the CDD blog tomorrow for more sneak peeks.

79 comments:

  1. Love your projects. The worm is so cute, going in and out out the ovals.
    Thank you for sharing. Have a great craft day.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome Projects this stamp set is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your note card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your note card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute note cards. Love it! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little trio just couldn't be cuter!! I love the papers and how you layered the ovals! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWE!! These bug images are absolutely darling!!! Who wouldn't love "snail mail" like this!! :) LOL!! Stunning job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuteness overload. I love the caterpillar coming through the oval.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG- how cute. Love the way you overlapped the ovals. These are the cutest note cards I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are precious!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your note cards are ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, they are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all sooo adorable! Love your colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cards are super-duper sweet and cute! I love them all. Can't wait to order the set...the bitty bee is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these super cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really Cute! Love the caterpillar :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so fabulous Donna!! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG I'm lovin these lil buggies, So So So Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Donna these are so pretty and cute !!!!! LOVE all of them !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous creations! They are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How super cute!!!! I absolutely love this card!!! Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  23. Donna... your card set is wayyy toooo CUTE! LOVE them & the sweet sentiments!!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  24. These note cards re super cute. I love the caterpillar. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those are all adorable, but I just love that caterpillar climbing through!

    ReplyDelete
  26. All I can say is - CUTE - CUTE - CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww all of these note cards are so cute Donna!! I absolutely love that little caterpillar!
    Big Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all of your cards Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the caterpillar coming through the ovals.

    ReplyDelete
  30. They're all so cute!!! Love the caterpillar!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My gosh Donna those are the happiest little bugs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aww they are just all so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable little notecards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable little notecards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely note cards, this set is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your cards are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute card set! It's a great gift for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cute card set, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Donna, these are so darn adorable. I can tell you had fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love these little bugs! So cute. great work

    ReplyDelete
  41. They are all ADORABLE!! You always do an AMAZING job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your cards are absolutely precious! Love all the little bugs and your pretty spring paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love making 4 x 4 note cards these are really adorable!! I especially like the caterpillar one!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love making 4 x 4 note cards these are really adorable!! I especially like the caterpillar one!

    ReplyDelete
  45. These are all so fabulous!! You've made bugs look cute!! I love how you did the caterpillar - so creative!! Awesome cards my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  46. too cute. love the caterpillar coming from the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  47. omgosh I just love this turtle such a cutie
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!