4/27/15

MOM {CDD}

Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party 
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!



 Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a 

new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is MOM.


The sponsors are:



The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....
A special card for MOM using the 

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Challenges/Linky Parties:


SUPPLIES:



Unknown Supplies:
StampinUP designer paper *retired*
Flowers
Button
Burlap Ribbon
Pearls

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donna, OI like the design the papers and the texture
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design!! The papers are so pretty!! Beautiful Mother's Day card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so stunning Donna!! I love the floral papers and your "mom" design!! The large button with the twine and flowers are the perfect touches to this beautiful card!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donna! I love the shabby feel and the beautiful papers!! Perfect Mother's Day card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is BEAUTIFUL Donna!!! LOVE the Paper Choices you made... Very Vintage! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! It's got a shabby chic vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW I love it. The shabby is super
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #155 “Mothers Day” Challenge. Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!