4/3/15

Smile

SMILE...
It's Friday, right?!
So we've been on a quick little journey to the mountains.
AND....I've been playing catch up since our return. 
That included  the cleaning up of my creative space and de-stashing some items.
While doing that...I came across a few tidbits lying on my desk waiting to be put to good use.
So I created this quick....and I mean super quick note card. 
The paper is a scrap from a project I created a few weeks ago.
I love that shabby, rough edge flower {Paper Studio} and that extra 
{lots going on over there this weekend...check it out}
Now...Just a few pictures from our trip.

Chimney Rock, North Carolina
My husband climbed to the top...my fear of heights stopped me.
So I waited here and admired Lake Lure
Ice at the falls and us being silly.
Gorgeous blossoms near our cabin.

I hope your weekend is happy!!

Happy Easter

~ Donna K




9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Donna!! LOVE that PRETTY flower!!
    AWESOME pictures!!!! Looks so peaceful up there!!!!
    Have a GREAT Friday and Easter weekend my friend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Super quick? Sure don't' look it girl!! LOVE that flower!! Oh man what gorgeous photos you've taken and to be there in person is probably way better!! :) Have a wonderful Easter weekend friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! The flower is so beautiful!! What awesome pictures!! Gorgeous and peaceful!! I hope you have a happy Easter :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous!! The flower is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the awesome pictures ...so pretty and I can't believe all the buds on those tree's! We are only in the 40's, ugh!
    Happy Easter!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures!! A beautiful flower! Gorgeous card my friend!!
    Happy Easter to you my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that big ole' flower front and center on that card. Awesome! Wonderful pictures! It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous notecard......and it doesn't look super quick to me!! So pretty.
    AWESOME photographs from your getaway. But I am with you.....leave the climbing to someone else!!! lol.... Stunning scenery!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. See the link below for more info.


    #smile
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!