5/14/15

10 Things We Love About You

10 Things I  WE love about YOU!
Our lovely daughter recently celebrated her birthday.
We took a little family vacation to the beach as a gift to her.
But I wanted her to have another little gift to open as well.
So I made this little gift using .... yes.... another toilet tissue paper holder.
{I've been on a kick with these lately}
I added MANY stamps and some fun stickers to the front and back of 5 
shipping tags. Then I added pretty ribbons/ties to each one.
I wrote her a personal message on card 10 and my dear hubby wrote her a note on card 2.

I have an issue about my own hand writing but I forced myself to write a little something 
and to include doodling of some sort on each tag.

I hope that when she's feeling blue....that she'll take this out and know how much she's loved, she is our youngest child and a true blessing to our entire family. 

Thanks for letting me share.
Have a beautiful day!
~Donna K

Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday: #183

613 Avenue Create : Let's Celebrate

The Kraft Journal : Take Your Pick {Feminine, Seam Binding, Mint Green, Tag}

Supplies:
Tissue paper holder.
Inks: Memento, Tim Holtz, Sharpie, StampinUp
Stamps: StampinUP, Unity Stamp Company, Inkadinkadoo, Unknown.
Ribbons: 3GirlJAM, StampinUP, Recollections
The digital image on the front cover is also unknown to me.  My apologies to the artist/manufacturer.

15 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea! I just love how this turned out and what a special treat for her especially how you personalized it! That is so sweet that you and your hubby wrote her a special little message on a tag! She will forever treasure this! Love it!!! Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You are such a creative lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna- this is such a wonderful, sweet, heartwarming gift! What a great idea. I may make one for someone special, too. :) Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what an amazing idea this is!! You decorated it so beautifully!! Each card looks so gorgeous!! I know she adored this!! Creative and fabulous my friend!! I hope she had a wonderful, happy birthday!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic idea and I just love your presentation of each tag! Definitely something I must "CASE" in the future! Very nicely conceived and beautifully exectued! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous gift idea Donna!! Beautiful colors and details!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, your tags are fantastic Donna. Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us this week. It's a real blessing to have you link to our challenge.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe.... How Sweet and so pretty too!!! I think it's sweet you made this for your daughter and that both you & your hubby wrote her a special note... she will cherish that!!!! I still can't believe you use toilet rolls but they are just too darn cool!!!! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tags. Thanks for entering the Kraft Journal Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun idea!! Gorgeous tags and I love the little personal messages that you wrote on them! She will treasure this forever!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWE! This is such a precious idea!! This is something she can keep and look at again and again!! Your tags look really gorgeous too!! I'm sure she had a wonderful day at the beach! How fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, this is just an amazing, AMAZING idea, Donna. I just might steal it for my daughter's birthday next year. :) I thing it's a great personal gift that will be cherished.
    Have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!