5/11/15

Graduation {CDD}

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! This linky party theme is GRADUATION. 

The sponsors are:



 The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.Here is what I created for this linky party....

 Graduation
It is that time of year, isn't it?!  eeeeks
I went with a CAS design for these two cards.
I used Short and Sweet Stamps and I also used the 
star and oval pieces from the Banner Dies as well.

You have until May 24th to link up your designs.
I can't wait to see your Graduation creations!
Have a fantastic day!
~Donna K

5 comments:

  1. CUTE cards! LOVE the embossing and those banners! :) Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so fabulous!! I love the embossing!! The sentiment banners are awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect Grad cards Donna!! Love the embossed background and CAS style! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous Donna, I like the embossing
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect Donna!!! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!