5/12/15

Long Time no Talk {TT}


Tuesday, Tuesday!!
I designed this fun little number and added a few X's as my "doodle"
for the latest challenge.
Our wonderful sponsor is Doodle Pantry, Llc and there are
some AMAZING digitals over there. 
The one I used for today's card is called
Oliver Ostrich...so cute, huh?
A very simple design that gets the point across with that fun sentiment.
I hope you'll join us this week and share your "Add A Doodle" designs with us.
Have a great Tuesday!
~Donna K


Supplies:
Papers:  Coredinations, Georgia Pacific Cardstock
Inks: Copic, Sharpie Pen
Die: Spellbinders
Images/Sentiment: Doodle Pantry


11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love how you colored the ostriches!! So cute!! Love the circle borders, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Donna!! I love the ostriches and the fun border for them. Great job on the doodles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ostriches are so adorable! Love the doodles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two ostriches are too cute and make me smile with your colors! :) I love the stitch marks for your doodling!! Perfect design my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card design Donna. Love the cute ostriches and colors. Awesome!
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Donna, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a CUTE card! LOVE the image!!! :) Have a Great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun- I LOVE this card- the punched dotted pattern is so awesome and the doodling is perfect! The image(s) are so cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just toooo CUTE, Donna! LOVE it!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to CUTE!!! love the fun bubble borders are on the sides and Oliver Ostrich is fabulous!~wonderful coloring!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!