5/22/15

May New Releases with Craftin Desert Divas

Welcome to the CDD May Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
All stamps and Die sets are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase.
  


You may purchase stamps, die sets and supplies  HERE


Friday & Saturday ONLY 
The Sky Is The Limit  bundle special...

$34.99

Instock only. Ends 5/23 9pm MST. 
Most stamps have an SVG outline that is free to you. Please check in the CDD Shop under the SVG files category BEFORE you purchase to see if one is available. The SVG outlines makes it so easy. You just cut out the image with your machine and then stamp on it.  The SVG file will be in the CDD Gallery under the file tab and available for you to download.


Here are the release specials for you:

1. Use Code: May to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale starts on 5/22 and ends 5/31 10pm MST.

2. Purchases over $10. gets one free bag of sequins.
$25 get 2 free, $50 get 3 free, $75 get 4 free, $100 get 5 free.
  Just put a note in the order comments with what sequin(s) you would like as your free one(s) and it will be added in. Ends 5/31 10pm MST.


Here's what I've created for you today...


Using Calling all Super Heroes and Banner Dies I came up with
a Fun shape card and a precious sentiment.
{Great for Dad's day coming up}
I featured The Sky is the Limit bundle on my second card
along with papers and sprinkles now available at CDD

Last and smallest of my projects but definitely not the least....
A sweet tag using the new Tag Essentials Die set.
I layered every single piece and added a sentiment/stamp from
the Short and Sweet Tags Stamp set also..more papers by Doodlebug
available in the CDD shop.


Today's TCBJ Freebie.....

You must comment on all the hop projects today to get this freebie.

Please email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to claim your file.


Thank you for hopping with us this weekend.
I hope you love the new releases as much as I do!




Your next stop is the lovely Leah

Line up for today incase you get lost along the way:


Today's Lineup:

ME...you are here!






Saturday Lineup:



Supplies:


63 comments:

  1. Oh my these are all so great. I really love the card with the kites though. The depth and colors just really draw you in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome cards Donna!!!
    Have a GREAT holiday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! I love them all, but that super hero in disguise tugs at my heartstrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all Donna!! I especially love the super hero card. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, your projects are really cute. Great ideas...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tag...but the superhero card is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome projects thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome projects thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how colorful these all are! Great projects, love the flag shape card base!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful array of beautiful projects.Love the shape & design of your Calling all Super Heroes project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a creative collection, very talented

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you.. everything s so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your projects are so fabulous!! I love how you showcased the new stamps and dies!! Love them all!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like that you didn't use black on the mask of the super hero card. Gives it a whole new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both of your cards and your tag. Love the way you made the 1 card out of the die cut set.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love both of your cards and your tag. Love the way you made the 1 card out of the die cut set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Donna, you are so amazing. I love each one of these precious gems. So cool, the layering on the tag. Nice little tag die set! Lovin' those kites and sweet little bat boy, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh soooo CUTE!! I LOVe that little super hero!!! CUTE card! Your Card with the Kite is so pretty! LOVE that Paper! And what a sweet tag!! All Fabulous Projects Donna!!! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your projects are just adorable! I especially love your kite card! So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards and adorable tag.

    ReplyDelete
  22. aaaaw, look at that adorable Super Hero!! I love all your projects:) Great job on showcasing the new release:)
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute ideas just love all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. All your projects are adorable I love that little super hero sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards and tag are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Donna, everything you've created has been fabulous! You have showcased this release so well! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your work is wonderful, thank you for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  28. All three of your projects are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You did a fantastic job on all three of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love all the bright and happiness! The sky card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What cute cards and tag, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are terrific Donna!!! That little bat baby is so darn cute! I love how you choose your patterned papers and the way you coordinate your colors and embellishments!! Fabulous work my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. fabulous card and tag.. and agree the choice of colours and papers is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  34. All three are amazing! Love the dimension of your kites, the tag is precious, and your super hero is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think I just fell in love with the super hero..lol! Too cute!
    Adorable cards and pretty tag!! You ROCK my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  36. love the cards....esp the one with the kites!

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are all wonderful designs Donna!! I especially love the playful and colorful kite design!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!