5/1/15

One Sheet Wonder {CDD}

Happy Friday!!
Today is my day to post on the blog at
Craftin Desert Divas
I'm sharing this "One Sheet Wonder" design using stamps from
my FAVORITE "go to"  Banner Dies.


This is a wonderful little keepsake gift. 
It started out as a 12x12" piece of patterned designer paper.
You score a few lines and snip a few pieces.
Add some cute paper layers and fun stamping. 
I used the Banner Die as page cover (above) and also a removable journaling tag.
When you're finished. It folds up nicely
and is oh so cute!

Thank you for stopping by today!!

You can shop Craftin Desert Divas HERE

You can find the tutorial on the One Sheet Wonder at Paper Scissors Craft  HERE

~Donna K


Supplies:



Unknown Supplies:
Ribbon
Eyelet
Felt Stars

12 comments:

  1. How cool is this! Love all the fun papers, sentiments and the banner die is awesome! I really need to get that! Great job Donna!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how cool is this!!! I love your design with the fun travel style theme! The papers and images are so fun!! Thanks for sharing my friend!! Happy weekend to ya!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is VERY cute! You make it look so easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Donna, this is absolutely brilliant!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMHECK!! This is so COOL!!! LOVE the paper too!! Very Creative and looks like a fun project! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG & WOW You so created one Funtabulous Mini!! OMG what a great gift idea....WOW and tucks cutely in a pocket or purse.....I love it!! Love all the papers and ways your embellished it. WOW I in awe of what I just saw have ever seen anything like this before. Love...LOVE. You are one super talented gal!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you SO much Joan. I'm glad you like this and I hope you give it a try yourself. I promise you it was not difficult! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a happy comment for me!!

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is amazing!! Wow!! The design is so fun!! I would never be able to put something like this together!! I love the papers you used!! What a fabulous project this is my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative, Super fun and Amazing!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! This is fabulous!!!! I gotta try this!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!