5/5/15

Recycled Gift Card Holder {SS}

Happy Tuesday!
Today is my day to share on the Challenge Blog at Sweet Stamps
I have a gift card holder to share with you today that just so
happens to be a recycled toilet tissue holder.
Who knew something we normally toss in the recycling bin would turn out so pretty?
I aged the tag and added stamps to the corners.
Used some gorgeous crinkle ribbon from 3GirlJAM along with
paper scraps and die cuts from K&Co.
The actual gift card also said LOVE on it.
This was for a Bridal Shower gift card. 
But I wanted to share how I attached it using Washi tape.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Be sure to head back over to Sweet Stamps and join the latest challenge.
This weeks theme is FOR MOM.
I bet Mom, would love a gift card to her favorite hobby place if you're feeling creative!

Have a great day today!
~Donna K


Sweet Stamps Supplies can be found HERE




Other Supplies:


9 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous Donna I like the design and the bow
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little project!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most beautiful toilet paper roll I've ever seen!! You decorated it beautifully!! I love the details and the pretty bow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Donna, this is absolutely an amazing project!! Can't believe it's a recycle!! Really gorgeous details and love the Vintage feel! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just GORGEOUS!! I am amazed that it was made with a toilet paper roll.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Donna!!! This is soooo PRETTY!!! LOVE that it was made with a toilet paper roller!!! Very Creative!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the vintagey feel. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that's certainly a way to reinvent!!! Who would have thought a lowly toilet paper roll could be transformed to something so stunningly gorgeous?! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!