5/26/15

Strong is the new SKINNY {SS}

Happy Tuesday!
Today is my day to post on the Challenge Blog over at
I created this fun CAS card for one of my exercising friends.
I love this Felicity digital from Sweet Stamps.
This is a one layer 3X3.25" card.
I just colored her using Copic Pen, added a few sequins 
and my own mixed font sentiment.
Easy peasy....
I hope you'll skip over to Sweet Stamps and check out
the latest challenge.
This weeks' theme is Paper Piecing.

Have a super day today!!
~Donna K

9 comments:

  1. Donna, this is SO cute! Love the image you used and you've colored it beautifully!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love the image and the sentiment!! You colored it beautifully!! What a fabulous - and motivating - card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Coloring you do and that awesome image!!!! Great Card! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Love that fun sentiment and a perfect card for an active friend!! Your coloring looks amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this fun card- and the perfect sentiment. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun card Donna, I like the image and the sentiment
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS!!! WOW!! This is so COOL!!
    I absolutely LOVE this!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Donna! Your coloring is perfect and love the sentiment!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! your coloring is great. I love my copics but still need practice with them. Thanks for visiting my blog. I just subscribed to yours so i'll be back to check out your other projects.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!