5/25/15

Sun Screen {CDD}

Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party 
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a 

new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is Summer and you have until June 7th to play along!


The sponsors are: 





The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....
"Sun Screen"
{I sure thought I was witty coming up with that title}
 Using the Banner Dies and stamps from Summer Lovin'
I created this fun folded card.
I think this would be so fun as a little display.
I added stickers from my much ignored stash
they are by Jolee's. 
The directions for this card are :
Card Base : 4.25 X 11"
Score at: 2.75", 5.5", 8.25" and fold in opposite directions
I used the banner dies oval to cut the bottom for the appearance of a stand
added designer papers and die cut ovals along with the stickers and fun sentiments.
Easy peasy...
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

~Donna K

Supply list:




5 comments:

  1. I think you're witty, too!! Sun screen - perfect!! I love the design and the details of this!! What a fabulous summery card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! You clever girl!! Love your take on the "sun screen"!! Your summer images and accordion design are really stunning and so fun!! TFS! HUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Clever Title!!! LOL This is adorable!! LOVE the different cuts on each screen.... SO FUN! :) Have a Wonderful Day!!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE clever! Very cute idea.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic project! It totally screams summer and I love each panel! Very cute and creative my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!