6/22/15

4th of July and Canada Day {CDD}

Today is my design team post for
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is 
July 4th or Canada Day
The sponsors are
Craftin Desert Diva's

and
Too Cute by Jessica
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....
Celebrate ... eh! is my fun contribution to this party.
I used the large
Celebrate sentiment from the Say it Big set
and Banner Die pieces

The Leaf is a freebie clip art piece that I colored with Copic markers.

AND....my second card is a 4th of July theme
using the star and oval from the Banner Dies set.
Freedom sequins, Celebrate Freedom sentiment and 
Patriotic Picnic papers...all from in the Craftin Desert Divas shop

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Sharing in the following challenges please show your support to these wonderful bloggers who offer a place to share and be inspired:

The Kraft Journal : CAS Patriotic

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Donna!!! I LOVE both Cards!! They are both so fabulous! The Leaf looks so realistic and I just love seeing the shaker cards.. yours is awesome! Have a Creative Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful Donna, I love the maple leaf stamp and the shaker with the sequins
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so fabulous!! I love the shaker!! The leaf is awesome!! You did a beautiful job on both!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Donna, wow two super cute designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing you fabulous card in our challenge this week. Its so nice to have you share your talents wit us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are fantastic Donna! Great inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and Fun cards my friend!! This is AWESOME!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are really wonderful. We live only a few miles from Canada. We hear a lot of that - eh. Thanks for sharing at the Kraft Journal Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are fabulous Donna! Thank you for sharing your work with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!