6/23/15

Girl on a Bike {TT}

Hello my Tuesday Friends!

Today I'm sharing a this bright, happy card I created for my last post as
Design Team Member for Tuesday Throwdown.

Life has a way of putting us in check and I had to listen to the
signs telling me to regroup and refocus.  
So...I'll say so long for now and thank you so much 
to the lovely, talented Tuesday Throwdown ladies for giving me such a warm welcome.

Enough of that...

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is
All Dressed Up
and the challenge is :  Stencil
I used a brick road stencil for the background of my image.
Isn't she a cutie.  I'm a sucker for any stamps/images with bicycles.
Now...

Here are some links for you:



Thanks for stopping by today.
Be sure to visit Tuesday Throwdown often...
the challenges are always fun and the DT contributions are loaded 
with inspiration.

Supplies:
Image : Girl on a Bike / All Dressed Up
Papers : StampinUP,  Unknown remnants
Inks: Copic, Memento
Ribbon: 3GirlJAM
Embossing Folder: StampinUP
Buttons: Unknown
Twine: May Arts

11 comments:

  1. How super adorable is this Donna!!!!
    Awesome job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soooooooooooooo sweet! love this happy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers and the sweet image!! Gorgeous card, Donna!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love the embossed hexies and pp. We will miss you on the team. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Beautiful Card Donna! They will miss you greatly on their team! :) Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I am loving the bicycle! Perfect for me! Hope you will stop by again when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous Donna, I like your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this fun cheery card- and the stenciled BG. They will miss your lovely cards over there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love this card!! BEAUTIFUL!! It makes me smile and I love smiling!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. She's a little cutie and I love the colors....

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an adorable image, Donna, and I love your embossed background paper! Gorgeous bow. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!