6/27/15

I sea its your birthday {CDD}



Welcome to the CDD June Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
All stamps & dies are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase.

You may purchase stamps & dies HERE 
Friday & Saturday ONLY 
Panda Pals & Under The Sea
 bundle special...

Here are the release specials for you:
1. Use Code: June to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale starts on 6/26 and ends 7/3 10pm MST.

2. 1 free bag of sequins for every $20 spent.
$20 get 1 free, $40 get 2 free, $60 get 3 free, $80 get 4 free.
  Just put a note in the order comments with what sequin(s) you would like as your free one(s) and it will be added in. Ends 7/3 10pm MST.
There will be two stamp and die bundles at a special price Friday & Saturday ONLY!! Both bundles will be in stock on Friday and this price is good for what's in stock only.  Ends 6/27 8pm MST. 



Here's what I've created for you today...



"I sea it's your birthday" card.
These stamps are from the Under the Sea set.
I also incorporated the waves from the Landscape die set, sprinkles on the sentiment piece
 and flower power sequins for the shaker portion of my card. 


Today's TCBJ Freebie.....


You must comment on all the hop projects today to get a freebie.



Please email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to claim your file.

Your next stop is  Katy

 Here's the Line up for today in case you get lost along the way:


 Paper: StampinUp

72 comments:

  1. Such a CA-UTE Card!! LOVE the Waves with Vellum! You gotta tell me what paper you used... I just love those colors!!! :) Beautifully done! Have a Crafty Day!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bright & cheerful shaker style card. Colors are wonderful. Like the vellum waves.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love it. Thank you for sharing. Have a great crafty day.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I just love this card! The colors and texture are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute project!! Love the texture of the background and the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I have a thing for shaker cards and so I of course love this! Great colors too, nice and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, the colors are so great together on it! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute shaker card. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so super ADORABLE Donna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card. You did an amazing job. The little octopus looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awe, how adorable... love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely PRECIOUS!! I love the bright & fun colors!! and I ADORE the octopus! Super cute!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. EEK!! This is SUCH cuteness Donna!! LOVE your fun shaker octopus guy along with the fish and the vellum waves!! Really brilliantly done! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have neglected visiting your blog, your cards are always so amazing! This is no exception! Crafty hugs sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the card the octopus is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. So fun!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card! Love that image. And beautiful colours!
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love that shaker!! The octopus is so darn cute!! Love this my friend!! Awesome job showcasing this new release!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. as my grand daughter would say "Dorable" so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me smile...thanks so much, Linda!!

      Delete
  21. What an adorable card. You used the perfect paper, it not only gets ones attention but also directs the eye toward that super cute shaker circle.

    ReplyDelete
  22. your card is super cute, and I loved the paper you choose. its just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beyond cute!!! Love the colors and that lil octopus is my fav!!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute Octopus card. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a sweet card! Love your choice of sequins and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous shaker card Donna, that stamp is adorable
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is very beautiful; love the colors! Lovely shaker card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. very cute, love the window, the colors, and the background

    ReplyDelete
  29. Donna I love this card!!! The bold colors are perfect!! ❤️👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your shaker card is so adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Donna this is such a super CUTE card you created ! LOVE it !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  32. such a fun and really cute card
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh my gosh this is just so darn cute!!! LOVE what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is so incredibly CUTE Donna! I just love it and may have to lift it from you, lol! Its totally one of my favorite shakers out there! LOVE it!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!