6/8/15

My Favorite Sidekick {CDD}

Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party 
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a 

new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is 
Father's Day
The sponsors are:
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party:

"To My favorite Sidekick....dad"
I used stamps from Calling All Superheroes 
This set is so fun and can be used a million ways, seriously.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up with us!
Have a super day today!
~Donna K

Supplies:




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Card! LOVE the embossing as the background and wonderful coloring as always! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! I love the superheros!! You colored them perfectly!! What a fun and fabulous card this is my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE! This is so so sweet Donna!! LOVE the coloring of these two super hero characters and your fun Father's Day card design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donna, I like the sweet image the sentiment and embossing
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way TOO cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute! I love your sweet super hero's!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!