6/3/15

Roasting Up Some Fun {CDD}

Hey Ya'll!
It's my day to post on the Craftin Desert Diva's blog and
I'm here to day sharing my fun, outdoorsy card.
Who doesn't love a great camp fire during the summer??
...hot dogs and the whole bit..oh yeah!

I used stamps from "The Great Outdoors" set
and Die from Banner Dies in combination
with this super fun Patriotic Picnic paper.


All items above found in the CDD shop.

I used my Copic Markers and added a fun denim ribbon
to create this little card.
I hope you'll join the Summer theme linky party still happening.
AND...
Don't forget our other Craftin Desert Diva's Social Media connections.
Have a happy today day!

~Donna K



Supplies:



9 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE Donna!!! LOVE this image! In Fact I just made something with it in the Die Cut Version! HA!! Your card is super cute! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donna, I like the image and the bow
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! The image is so sweet!! Gorgeous bow, too!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gosh!! Super DUPER cute!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute Donna! Love the fun banner, fun papers and darling image!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE! How sweet!! I would sit and have a weiner roast with this fella any day!! Really adorable card Donna!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!