6/24/15

Sending Birthday Fishes {CDD}

Today is Day 3 of the sneak peeks for the June stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. 
The sneaks are on Facebook and you can start at the beginning of the line up by 
checking that out HERE


We have 7 new stamp sets (3 - 4x6 stamps & 4 - 2x3 stamps) and 3 die sets.
Today we are showcasing 
Under The Sea
I created a birthday card that is great as is 
or the perfect size for a money/check holder.

I used citrus bliss sequins the wave die from the new Landscape Dies, 
the fishes along with seaweed from the Under the Sea stamp set. 
{These Die and Stamp sets will be available on Friday.}

Thanks for paying me a visit today.
Have a happy day!!
~Donna K

PS....
Here are the release specials for you:
1. Use Code: June to receive 10% off your entire order. 
Sale starts on 6/26 and ends 7/3 10pm MST.
2. 1 free bag of sequins for every $20 spent.
$20 get 1 free, $40 get 2 free, $60 get 3 free, $80 get 4 free.
  Just put a note in the order comments with what sequin(s) you would like as your free one(s) and it will be added in. Ends 7/3 10pm MST.
There will be two stamp and die bundles at a special price Friday & Saturday ONLY!! Both stamp and die will be in stock on Friday and this price is for what's in stock only.  Ends 6/27 8pm MST. 

 Most images and sentiments come with a SVG outline that is FREE to you. They are in the CDD Gallery on Facebook under the files tab. Stamps that have matching dies have NO SVG outlines.

Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern.  You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to request it. You must comment and "like" each facebook fan page in order to get the free file. Join us this Friday & Saturday for our blog hop and more free files!!

Stamps & dies will be available to order on Friday.
Stamps & Dies are made in the USA


We hope you will stop by the 
and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. 
We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps.

9 comments:

  1. Donna~ this is so adorable!!!!!
    Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of this ADORABLE card my friend!! AWESOME job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fishes are so so CUTE Donna!! Really love the stitched wave border too!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love it!! The fishies are too darn cute!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Card is sooo Pretty Donna!!! I simply LOVE the Purple & is that a Mustard color? They really go so well together!! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Donna! I am luvin the design...super cute fishes.....FAB! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning.....
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this ! The colors are wonderful as is the design !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CUTE my friend! The fishies are so fun and what a fun size~another amazing project! Sorry I have been missing a bit~taking care of my little grand babies during the day and not leaving me a lot of time spare lately to craft:(
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!