6/30/15

Thanks So Much My Sweet Stamps Farewell Post

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Today is my last post as Design Team Member on the 
Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog.
It has been a fun journey since starting on this team in October of 2013.
I am so thankful to Stacey, Sandy and to Kendra for their generosity
and guidance while being part of this group of talented ladies.

I thought a thank you card was appropriate for today's post.
I used Zoey because I love her sassy stance and I think she goes perfectly with
the challenge this week which is
Brights
Thanks so much to all of you who followed me each Tuesday and played along
with the challenges.  It has been a pleasure!
I'll be seeing you in blog land...
~Donna K


supplies:






9 comments:

  1. So colorful and sweet Donna, just like you! :) I'm sure they will miss you! So glad that I got to know you here in blogland my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey is fabulous! I LOVE the bright colors and cute design! I am sure you will be missed at Sweet Stamps:( Those girls are awesome!
    Have a great day and have a wonderful 4th! Happy Birthday to your hubby!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love for you to come link up this awesome card at the PDE "anything goes" Linky Party:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! I'm sure going to miss you on this team! Your kind words always make my day, but don't worry I'll still be stalking you on here! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to be part of the SS team with you, Lisa. Thank you for your encouragement and inspiration! WE can continue to stalk each other! LOL

      Delete
  5. What an adorable card!! CUTE image great colors! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Donna! Love that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Fab &Fun card my friend!! Awesome coloring!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. You colored her wonderfully! And the bright colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!