7/20/15

Christmas in July

Today is my design team post for
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is 
Christmas in July



The sponsors are:
Craftin Desert Diva's

and
Too Cute by Jessica
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....

and
Wanna Hug

...do you just LOVE that jellyfish or what?!
I added the "sand" using cork paper and vellum then tied up a 
few tiny jingle bells with some twine to complete my card.

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Also...a reminder to come check out all the Sneak Peeks 
at Craftin Desert Divas this week on Facebook.



And join us for the New Release blog hop starting 7/24




supplies:



7 comments:

  1. What an awesome Christmas Card! LOVE the unique design! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so sweet!! I love the little jelly!! The cork hills look amazing!! This is such a unique and fun Christmas card!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and full of cute Christmas card you created Donna ! I love your colors and design ! Hope you have an amazing day !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute jellyfish with his party hat love the cork sand and hessian string
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fun card Donna,, the image made me smile
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the jellyfish is so ready for Christmas..lol! Ready to party!!
    Super cute & fun!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, super cute card! I love your little jelly fish:) Cute, cute Christmas card!
    Have a crafty day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!