7/6/15

Happy Birthday {CDD}

Today is my design team post for
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is 
(Insert theme here).


The sponsors are
Craftin Desert Diva's

and
Too Cute by Jessica
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....

 A star studded birthday greeting using
Say it Big
Tag Essentials
Outdoor Landscape Dies
and
Oh My Stars Sequins

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!



Supplies included in this design:




Papers / StampinUP
Ribbon / Recollections

7 comments:

  1. Fun card Donna! I love how you embossed on the background paper! The stars are so cute and such a fun addition!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and papers here Donna!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful my friend!! I love the design and the papers you used!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Gorgeous colors!!

    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Card! LOVE how you used the wave die!!! great Card! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those dies you used. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!