7/2/15

I love you THIS much

Just wanted to post this today.
Because I think it's cute.
I hope it makes you smile!
 I created a "screen" card several weeks ago and it was
a fun way to feature several sentiments.
So...I did it again using this super fun Panda Pals stamp set from
Craftin Desert Divas and a few Die from CDD as well.
{I'll share all the products at the bottom of the post}

How can you look at that sweet Panda and not say
Awwwww

I colored and cut pieces making layers that weren't too thick which
makes it easier to mail.

You know how it is when you're missing someone!

And I saved my favorite one for the last page.
Those bamboo twigs made the arms stretch just a little bit more!

Thanks for stopping by today.
~Donna K


If you like these products included in this design click the links below:



Other Supplies:
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz
Black Paper : StampinUP

12 comments:

  1. it is super cute Donna, I love the design and the sweet pandas
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great screen card. I have never made one...going on list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice, my favorite colors and I just love each panel you created what a fun I miss you card. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, it's one of the cutest cards, Donna!! I love the screen design!! The pandas are so adorable!! My sister collected them growing up so I need to get this set and make a card like this for her!! It's so fabulous my friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Panel Cards.. this is so darn CUTE! Those Panda's are just adorable Donna! Have a Crafty day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! It made me SMILE!! Super DUPER cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this so much!! You are so creative and I love all your designs!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, Donna - the idea of a screen is such an unique idea! I adore those pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! This is absolutely AMAZING Donna!! That panda is darling and your creation is over the top awesome! :) Hope you had a great 4th! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool. I love how it looks like a room divider :) and the Panda's are just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!