7/25/15

July Stamp Release with Craftin Desert Divas


Welcome to the CDD July Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase.







Mini stamps are 2x3




Sets are 4X6

You may purchase stamps HERE
All the stamps have free SVG outlines.



Here are the release specials for you:
1. Use Code: July to receive 10% off your entire order. 
Sale starts on 7/24 and ends 7/31 10pm MST.
2. Orders over $40 will receive 2 free bags of sequins.
Just put a note in the order comments with the sequins 
you would like as your free ones and it will be added to your order.
 Ends 7/31 10pm MST.


Here's what I've created for you today...
I used the Owl-idays 4x6 set to create my shaker card. 
The sequins are Snow Palace and you can get them HERE


My next project features the Hippo Birdie Mini
along with the Snow Palace sequins and
I truly had a blast with each of these stamp sets.
I love the minis as much as the 4x6 sets.
Giveaway!!!
Be sure to comment and follow all the blogs in today's lineup for your chance to win a mini stamp. Tara will pick 3 winners from different blogs each day of the hop. So the more you comment the more chances to win. Winners will be announced Monday.

Your next stop is the super talented Lori at http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

If you get lost at any point along the way here is the line up:


Supplies included in these designs:




Also included : 
Paper StampinUP
Paper Clips by Tim Holtz
Pom Pom Unknown

43 comments:

  1. Cute cards, these stamps are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are shake, shake, shaking the creativity there, Girlfriend! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really gorgeous Donna, I like the images and the designs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna your projects are amazing!! Love your color combos and details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, these cards are fabulous!! I love the colors of your patterned paper choices! I know I have that paper pad in my stash somewhere!! Cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! Wonderful coloring and detail work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shaker card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards. I really like the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous designs Donna!! I love the fun shaker! The owl is so darn cute and look at that adorable hippo to! Awesome cards my friend! Love the ribbon! (wink*)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Gorgeous Donna! Your work is just OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the papers and the designs!! You showcased the new stamps perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors and design of these cards are beyond cute!!! Such talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both of the designs for these cards. You did a great job on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such a way with creativity my friend! Love the cute owl shaker card- and the liq applique on the hat- so fun! And, that hippo is so cute, and I love your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are fabulous! I love your paper choices and the designs are amazing!! Love your work my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards love the colours and gorgeous bow and great shaker card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Christmas card the most, because I love a shaker card!! Thank you for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the look of these cards, the layout, the layering, the colors, the materials...fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the card design on both of your cards!!! The paper is simply wonderful... LOVE them you talented wizard!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  20. True talent is:thinking up a great card design, mixing it with cool embellishments and funky papers which results in 2 beautiful cards. That's exactly what you did. My hats off to you, what a brilliant way to think out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your color combos are fabulous! What fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of your cards are very cute. I love the papers, ribbons and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your color combos are fabulous! What fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love shaker cards and your is fabulous... Both cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute shaker card and fabulous design!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really cute cards! Nice color combinations on both.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really cute cards Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both cards are so bright and fun TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your color combos and your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. what adorable card! ....love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG!!!! Your cards are absolutely adorable and so precious! Love all the details.. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  32. AWE!! Your cards are just adorable!!!! I especially love that fun shaker owl card!! Now that is darling!! You are a talented lady my friend!! Hope you are enjoying your summer!! I am able to see you pop up now and then on FB!! Sending hugs to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Both of your card are just ADORABLE!! Cannot stop smiling my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  34. The owl is my favorite!! They are both super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!