7/23/15

So LONG

So Long...so so long!
I am just popping in with a super quick post today.  
I wanted to share one of the new mini sets being released at 
Craftin Desert Divas 
this weekend.
It's called So Long and this giraffe stole my heart.
I'm so happy that I have him in my collection.
So...as I said earlier....super quick post.
But I wanted to also remind you of the 
and
the Sneak Peeks on Facebook starting with the Craftin Desert Divas page. 

Have a happy day today!!
~Donna K

Supplies:
Craftin Desert Divas : Stamps (available 7.24), Outdoor Landscape Dies, Citrus Bliss Sequins (I pulled out the yellow)

Copic Marker
StampinUP: Paper, embossing folder

Paper Studio: button, flowers

Ribbon: unknown

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!!! LOVE that giraffe! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, how cute!! He's adorable!! The sentiment is just perfect!! I love the details you've added to this!! It's so fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute giraffe,great embossing and the sentiment is just perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donna I like the embossing and the Giraffe
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super DUPER cute!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this isn't just the sweetest card EVER! I love the darling giraffe! Fun papers and awesome design! Have a wonderful wknd my friend! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog~you are so sweet!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this card! Love the sentiment and how you added it- Fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your giraffe is just as sweet as can be and what a perfect sentiment to go with it too! :) I just LOVE cuteness and this is certainly CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! Adorable! I love all of the stamps from CDD!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!