7/9/15

Two Sweet Faces {CDD}

Hi Friends!
*** warning!!  Lots of photos!!

It's my day to post on the Craftin Desert Divas blog.
It's Throwback Thursday 
and
I'm so excited to share this mini album I created for our nephew 
and his sweet wife in honor of their twins...yes...our great nieces birthday.
Who knew we were old enough to be GREATs?!
I've used all stamps that have been released prior to this month in my project. 
{I did ask permission before sharing the photos}
I altered the cover sentiment from Sugar & Spice a bit by adding 
a few stickers since they had two little faces vs. one. 
I crammed buttons, ribbons, twines and burlap throughout trying to achieve a chunky vintage look.

You'll see CDD sentiments on nearly every page!
Sisters are awesome, right?  
Again..I just added the S to the sentiment from Sugar & Spice
A Very Special Delivery indeed!
Bitty Blessing

Sugar & Spice
And I finished off my gift with a paper sack topped with a cute clothes 
pin and tag featuring
Celebrate sentiment from Say it Big




Thanks for letting me brag about our family a bit. 
We live several states away from these cuties, but I'm so thankful 
we can follow along via social media and watch them grow.

Have a happy day!


CDD Supply List:

You can find all of those products HERE



Other products included are:
Maya Road Canvas Binder
Ribbon Boutique Jute
May Arts Twine
Tim Holtz Stickers
MME Papers
Dew Drops by Robins Nest

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is Fabulous Donna!!! LOVE the Album... I know they had to really appreciate this special gift! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow, Donna, this is a-may-zing!! What a gorgeous album!! The details are just amazing!! Oh, they will truly cherish this!! It's spectacular my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Precious!! Such lovely details!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful Donna, I like the design all the pictures and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mini is wonderful and so elegant.. and how super sweet and cute are all the pics!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa....I love this Donna!! What an amazing mini! The details are fantastic and what a GREAT gift idea:) So personal and such a special gift for any couple!
    Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully done- love the great colors- and a fun album- as a parent ot twins- the time goes way too quickly- they will so cherish this!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!