8/18/15

A Sunny Hello

Today is Two for Tuesday on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog!

I am dueling the very talented and super sweet Giorgia at Ciocio Scrap 
We are using the Beach Bound stamp set for our challenge. 
I hope you'll enjoy both of our creations and notice how differently 
we used the same stamp set.  
I chose a simple design using the boy
and girl from the Beach Bound set. 
I love this darling boy and girl. I popped up the die cut
Fancy Frame pieces with 3D foam to add dimension.
I colored my pieces using Copic Marker sticking with the bright
yellows and blues for a *summery* feel.
I hope your day is nice and SUNNY!
Thanks for peeking in on me today.

Supplies included in this design:

Fancy Frames

Beach Bound




7 comments:

  1. A sunny hello to you my friend! :) Such an adorable card!! Love the yellow colors and all of the layers you've added to this!! So Summery fun!! Hope you are enjoying the rest of your Summer!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love your beach kids!! They're so cute!! The layers and papers are fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun yellow!! The images are just adorable!!
    Such a wonderful card my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so darn cute! The little boy and girl are so adorable! Fun papers and such a great design!
    Have a wonderful day Donna!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so AWESOME Donna! LOVE the design and how you used those Fancy Frame pieces..... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card- love the sweet beach kids- brings back old memories! Love your summery Dp too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a great job with this Donna! I love every single sunny detail! I love everything you make! You have a way with patterns and layering. Maybe if I stare long enough at your cards I can absorb some of that magic! Take care my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!