8/26/15

A Truck Load of THANKS

Today is Day 3 of the sneak peeks for the August Stamp release at 
Craftin Desert Divas. You can grab more information and inspiration on the
There are some wonderful changes to the Craftin Desert Divas shop which is now found at
We have 4 new stamp sets and 2 new die sets for this release. 
Today we are showcasing Farmer's Market stamps. 


This is my creation using the new Farmer's Market stamps
I also incorporated the Outdoor Landscape Die set and
the Fancy Frame Die set as well.

I used Copic Markers to color my images and a bit of May Art twine for the bow to 
add to the harvest feel of my design. 
Thanks for stopping by to say hello today!

Here are the release specials for you:
**There is FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed 8/28-8/30 no code necessary!! Ends 8/30 10pm MST
There is also a SPECIAL BUNDLE PRICE for the Autumn Wishes Stamps & Dies available on Friday thru Sunday ONLY! Both items will be in stock on Friday and this special price is good for what is in stock only. Ends 8/30 10pm MST

**For each sneak peek day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern available for that day ONLY. Each stop along the way there will be a letter that spells a word for the freebie code. You must comment and "like" each facebook fan page in order to get the free file. The file will be available in the shop and you will find the special link somewhere in one of the sneak peek stops. Just enter the letters you collected at each post for the special code to receive your free file download. The code and free file will be available that day only so please be sure to visit the link. 
**Comment and follow each stop for a chance to win $75 DIVA DOLLARS to use in the shop! One winner will be chosen from all the comments and announced Thursday evening.
Join us this Friday & Saturday for our blog hop that will begin at our new blog address craftindesertdivasblog.com and we will have more FREE SVGs. 
Stamps & Dies are made in the USA. We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop http://craftindesertdivas.com and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1428163220758119/.
We would love for you to join us and share your creations using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps.

5 comments:

  1. Fall is my fave time of year and this reminds me of our trips with the kids to the apple orchid in our area! :) Absolutely adorable Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Donna, I love this image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so cute!! I love the scene you've created!! The truck is awesome!! I love your coloring!! What a fabulous card this is my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card! Your Deep dark Fall colors just make your image "POP" right off the card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful scene and sweet image. awesome coloring my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!