8/7/15

Feel Better {cdd}

Welcome to the CDD Mini Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.  
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase.

You may purchase stamps/die sets  HERE.

Here's what I've created for you...
A Feel Better shaker note card using the new Fancy Frames die set.

That adorable and pretty sentiment image is from Tissue Time

I included sequins from the CDD shop as well:
You will find all of my Craftin Desert Divas products HERE

Here are the release specials for you :
1. Use Code: July to receive 10% off your entire order. 
Sale starts on 8/7 and ends 8/11 10pm MST.
2. You will receive 1 free bag of sequins for every $20 spent. 
Just leave a comment with your order and it will be added in. Ends 8/11 10pm MST.
  

Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern. You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to request it. You must comment and follow each blog in this hop in order to get the free file.

Your next stop is the super talented Katy ::: http://www.scrappinkaty.blogspot.com/2015/08/first-grade-with-cdd.html

If you get turned around at any point in the hop, venture back to 
Craftin Desert Divas for the complete line up.
Be sure to stop by on Saturday for the remainder of the hop!!

Have a great weekend!



58 comments:

  1. A lot of work went into this card. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just fantastic. Love all your amazing details. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Love it. Thank you for sharing. Have a great crafty day!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you incorporated the Fancy Frames into your card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card would make anyone feel better! Full of color and patterns! It looks like you showcases all of the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great get well card. I feel better already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super adorable Donna!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I just love that stamp!!! Great shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome, Donna!! I love the shaker!! The layers are fabulous!! You showcased the new release perfectly!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card! I love how you made it a shaker too!! What a great job layering all those patterns! Such an awesome design <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, I love the detail. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooo sooo PRECIOUS!!! What a sweet Get well card!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card! It would make anyone's day brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute and colorful, great pick me up

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the different sequins that are available. Shaker cards are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card!! Would definitely make the recipient smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous shaker card Donna I like the image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super adorable. That little mouse is to fun and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is SO adorable, Donna!Darling new set! Way to go Craftin' Desert Divas. Keep those sweet sets coming our way, and all the great inspiration as well.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card Donna! Adorable little mouse in a pill bottle image. Great backdrop using the shaker.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the cutest shaker card. The beauty of the card & that adorable mouse would have anyone feeling better as soon as they see both.

    ReplyDelete
  22. As always you blow me away! Gorgeous! I'm sorry I've neglected you and your blog, I've been lazy. Thank you for the sweet comments you leave me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Donna, I never put 2 and 2 together that you were Studio 307!! I love your card and I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great idea to make anyone feel better. Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super adorable card Nice use of the frame die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card is so sweet, Donna!! Your coloring is amazing and the layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a sweet card! anyone would feel better when getting this card!!
    Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would definitely feel better if I received a fantastically adorable card like this if I was sick.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your shaker note card is absolutely adorable Donna! How stinken sweet!! Super cute as always:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a cool card! I love the shaker and the coloring- the image pops right off the page! I love the sweet get well image!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!