8/10/15

My Only Sunshine

Today is my design team post for
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is 
Keeping Cool


The sponsors are
Craftin Desert Diva's

and
Too Cute by Jessica
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....

 One of MY favorite ways to keep cool is spending time at the beach.
We live near the Eastern coast and I spend as much time as possible
with my sand in the toes. 
I used the adorable Beach Bound stamp set
along with the Banner Dies for this sunshiny creation.
I hope you enjoy it!

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!


Supplies included in this design:
Beach Bound
 
Banner Dies
Copic Marker
Stampin Up paper, ink
Memento Ink
Recollections Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! She's so sweet!! I love how you colored her!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Soooo PRETTY Donna! I LOVE the way you color... your card is Fab! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is certainly a cutie pie Donna!! :) Love your coloring and cute layout!! Hope you are doing well my friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorbs Donna! The image is so sweet and your card totally screams summer! I wish I lived near the coast. We are not to far from Lake Superior tho which is awesome but takes till late August to even warm up enough to where you can go swimming!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my project today~good luck with the camper hunting! We love camping:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! Love the sweetie with her big sunglasses on- adorable! Oh the sound of the beach is so wonderful, and I can imagine relaxing as well- lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just Precious!! I love how beautiful you colored her..FABULOUS!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute cute cute!!! This is simply the cutest!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!