8/24/15

Wool Always be Friends

Today is my design team post for
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is a color inspiration party.



I absolutely LOVE these yummy colors.


The sponsors are
Craftin Desert Diva's

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....

I think these super cute little sheep really favor 
a fluffy cupcake!

I used masking to layer the sweet little herd of friends and added 
some light pillowy clouds with hints of baby blue.
I used Copic Markers to color these guys and the pretty
crinkle ribbon bow is trimmed with jute string. I simple, but
adorable card.

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up with us!!!

Supplies included in this design:


7 comments:

  1. AWE! How precious!! These sheep are darling and you've made a stunning card!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so sweet!! The little sheep are so sweet!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely Precious!! Such a sweet image...
    LOVE it my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the masked sheep- and so sweetly colored. Your clouds are so pretty and I LOVE that gorgeous pink bow! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girly!! LOVE your sweet adorable card!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!