9/6/15

Bean Thinking about You

 Hello everyone!  
I'm here with you today 
to share a sweet little note card I created using
products from the last two releases at 
Craftin Desert Divas.
My card today features the wonderful stamp 
set called Got Coffee
I heat embossed the cup image and sentiment in gold and used the
Fancy Frame die set for the base and layers of this design.
I really love the scalloped edging and stitching on this versatile stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Sunday!!

additional supplies:
Heart Shape Gems : Recollections
Washi Tape : Paper Studio
Ribbon : 3 Girl JAM
Papers : StampinUP, My Minds Eye
Embossing Powder : StampinUP

7 comments:

  1. Wow- I love this card- and how you used the images and dies- love the scalloped/not and scalloped and the stitched edge- what a cool look! The Paper Piecing is fun. And, love your bow : ) Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Donna, I love the design and the sentiment
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card design Donna! I love all the fun layering, awesome colors and adorable stamping! The little coffee mug is so darn cute~I never think to use my washi tape...I really like this addition to your card and have to remember to get mine out and use it more:)
    I just got this stamp set and it's waiting for me to use it! Hoping to get in my craft room later today or tomorrow:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous!! I love the design and the layers!! What an awesome card this is my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Card! LOVE the colors and the fancy frames dies... one of my fav's!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!! I do love coffee!! Really fabulous design and lots of luscious layers too! ;) You done wonderful my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome design! I love the fun sentiment. Fabulous note card my friend.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!