9/7/15

eye think you're monster-rific

Today is my design team post for
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is 
Just for Kids

The sponsors are
Craftin Desert Diva's

and
Too Cute by Jessica
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....
How about this for a fun children's card?!
EYE kinda love the big EYE theme going on.

These monsters are super fun to color.  I of course added the
eyes but they are perfect without that addition.
I used Monster Mania Stamps
and
Fancy Frames Dies 

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up with us!!





Supplies included in this design:

7 comments:

  1. This is soooo dang CUTE Donna!!!! LOVE that EYE!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet- loving the monster and the googlie eyes + your colors. Loving that die and love the huge googlie eye in the corner- what a stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super adorable Donna!!
    LOVE that fun big eye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, so fun!! I love the adorable monster!! You colored him beautifully!! The big eye is perfect!! Awesome my friend - it makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute and fun monster! Too cute!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna this is such a fun and full of cuteness card you have created ! The googly eyes are perfect !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  7. And EYE think this is so adorable!! I love the happy colors on this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!