9/21/15

Have a Swine Day

Today is my design team post for
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!






The sponsors are
Craftin Desert Diva's

and
Too Cute by Jessica
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas 
for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....

My all time most favorite of EVER color is
Blue
I love blue combined with just about any color. 
I love blue/white and blue/brown combinations.
You'll find both of those combos in this fun note card.
I used stamps from Just Pigcause
Silver sequins from the Peppermint Twist Pack
and 
Fancy Frames Dies 

I hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up with us!!




Supplies included in this design:


Fancy Frames
Peppermint Twist



9 comments:

  1. Very very very cute!!! You sure have a way with mixing and matching colors and patterns and putting together fabulous projects! Love it my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sweet friend. It's been far too long since I stopped by here for a visit. Love blue, too! This pig-erific card is just that! So cute! Have a terrific Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I love the adorable piggy!! The blue ribbon is gorgeous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious little piggy!!! hope you have a GREAT week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the super cue piggy!! Adorable card my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally Adorably CUTE! LOVE that set by the way! And the papers you've chosen fit it perfectly! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one swag swine you got there! ;) Such a sweet image and really beautiful design my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How dang cute! I LOVE the dies you used- and the pig- so cute in the midst of all of the color! I love the colors- and Pink AND Blue are my fav colors : ) Fun card- Oh, cannot miss out on commenting on that fab bow : )

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!