10/23/15

A little fa la la la with Craftin Desert Divas

Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps & Dies are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase.












Here's what I've created for you...

A little Fa la la la square card using 

Rudy along with the new Stitched in Circle dies.
 It was so fun and easy to layer up with this card.
I used Copic Markers to color my image and 
added a twine and rustic ribbon bow.
I think it all stands out nicely on the white base.

Here are the specials for this release:

**FREE MINI BANNER DIE to the first 60 orders (purchase must be $40 minimum before tax & shipping, one free banner per address) PLUS 1 BAG OF FREE SEQUINS on all orders placed on 10/23-10/25, no code necessary!! Ends 10/25 at 10pm MST. Just leave your choice of sequins in the comment section as you place your order. Stamps & Dies are made in the USA.

Here is today's SVG freebie. Each stop along the way there will be a code letter that spells a word for the freebie code. You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file. The file will be available in the shop at craftindesertdivas.com just for that day. Just add it to your cart and enter the letters you collected at each stop for the special code word at checkout to receive your free file download. **The code word and free file will be available that day ONLY so please be sure to visit the link.


I hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more projects.


Your code letter from me is:  T
Your next stop is the super talented Jessica 

47 comments:

  1. Love your card. That little reindeer is so cute. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super adorable Donna!!!! Love your card!!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT Friday and weekend!!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for my stamps and dies, love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE card Donna!!!
    LOVE your CUTE Rudy, LOVE PRETTY layered wreath and LOVE your "fa la la la la's too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing!!!
    ... I know it's wrong, but when I see all these la la la la's together, I think of Babe, another cutie, so you have made me smile twice :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe how fun... love all of the layers and the embossing in the back is a great touch. Rudy is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Rudy and that wreath die is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wreath. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card, one banner would have been plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card, one banner would have been plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet, Donna!! Rudy is adorable!! I love how you colored him!! The wreath looks amazing!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, love that Rudy stamp set and wreath is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how you changed it up super cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your card is so awesome, I just love your layering & coloring. You made Rudy look so dang adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love , LOVE , love your beautiful card Donna !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't this just so sweet. Rudy is such a cutie and love the circle dies and how you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so SWEET!!! What a Fabulous Holiday Card! LOVE those Bells! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nicely colored Rudy and loved your use of those new dies...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super sweet. I love how you framed your deer. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! Can this can be any cuter!!!! Love your colouring and design. It looks AMAZING!!! LOVE this new release SOOO much! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the layering with the different circle shapes, your deer is adorable. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your card, great use of the twine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome card! The bells are the perfect touch Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your card and all the beautiful details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable card. Rudy is so cute in the circles cut from the different dies.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the reindeer in the circle it is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cutie pie! Love the layers and design! Great card my friend!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Like how you framed the cute Reindeer & added the jingle bells.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely adorable my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh wow what a cute little reindeer card Donna!! I love how you've framed him on your design and of course those little bells are so fun!! :) Hope you're doing well!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  30. How sweet- I am loving your coloring and LOVE the dies and the placement of the dies you used. Love the image and dies on the white BG. Love the bows and the bells you added too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my gosh, I love this! The little reindeer is so sweet and the way you framed him is simply adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!