10/5/15

Fang-Tastic Greetings

Today is my design team post for
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is 



The sponsors are


Too Cute by Jessica
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....
A "Z" shape Halloween Card using
that "Fangtastic" bat from
the Fright Night Stamp set
\
I used my Copic Markers to shade and highlight that cute guy.
Heat embossed the sentiment using black powders.
I added lots of silver elements and cuts from
the Pocket Pieces Hi Dies set.
Fright Night
Pocket Pieces Hi Dies

Have you started your Halloween projects yet?
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up with us!!







13 comments:

  1. Donna this is spooky cute! You're projects always have some many wonderful details. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna this is spooky cute! Your projects always have some many wonderful details. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fang-tastic! I love the colors and all the fabulous details!! Love this my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how Batty!!! LOL LOVE your card! Very Spooky Cool! Great Shape! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fabulous Donna, I love the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE!! This is absolutely adorable!! Love your card design Donna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had never heard of this company- such cute images and dies! I love your Z fold card and the great Halloween colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Fabulous my friend!! Such a cute bat..lol!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FUN card! The fold is so cute and love all the fun details to this! Fabulous job Donna!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat fold for this card. Great colors with a bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so awesome!! I love the fun fold!! That little bat is so darn cute! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Z fold is z best idea! Great card, cute image, very fun!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!