10/19/15

Happy Fall One and All

Today is my design team post for


Craftin Desert Divas

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is 
PHOTO INSPIRATION



The sponsors are
Craftin Desert Divas


and
Too Cute by Jessica
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....

For my fall card I added a super thick bow, some metallic accents and
I used the following CDD products:



Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up with us!!






8 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Donna! LOVE the colors and that pretty bow! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Donna!! I love the bow!! It looks amazing!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Donna!! Your card is just a stunning representation of what Fall "looks" like! :) The colors are perfect and you've picked out the most scrumptious looking ribbon!! Love it all my friend!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fall colors. Your card is simply beautiful my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your fall colors and your beautiful bow! Cool leaf brads too. We are in Colorado- just starting to see the fall colors here : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and textures of this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall card! The plaid paper and layering is perfect! Wow, look at that gorgeous bow:) Love, love your card Donna!
    have a super evening~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the Fall colors and your creation and design is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!