10/31/15

May Your Treats Be SWEET

Hello friends...Happy Saturday!
Today is my day to post on the blog over at
Craftin Desert Divas
I thought a Halloween card would be quite appropriate 
for today's post.  I mailed all of my goodies out earlier
this week except this one which will be hand delivered tonight
with some yummy candies. 


I had a great time using the Fright Night Set this season.
There are endless options with this set.

The In Line Die set was really handy to create a unique
border for my image area.
I love the cut out circles along with the dash/dot stitch. 

Whatever it is you are doing this weekend...I hope it's awesome!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE Donna! Love the way you color! :) I'll miss ya on the team but I still hop to see a project from time to time! If life let's ya! Good Luck with all the house upgrades! :) Have a Wonderful weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Donna! I love the stitched border and circles~of course, the kitty to! Fun colors and cute design! Have a wonderful evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Donna!! the kitty is adorable!! I love the fun Halloween scene you've created!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore the fun scene and adorable image! Adorable my friend!!
    Happy Halloween!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card Donna!! LOVE your coloring and pretty ribbons! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!