11/2/15

Hiatus



I found myself with way too many irons in the fire this past 6 months and decided 
that something had to give.  

So.......
I've taken a little break from all of my design team commitments.  
Not taking any custom orders.
Just creating on a whim, for fun..when time allows.

We are in the process of doing some fun updates and remodeling projects to our home that
are consuming a lot of my time and energy. 

This is where I will be focusing most of my time when I'm not spending it with friends and loved ones. 


I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who frequent my blog and leave such kind comments time and time again.  There's such a wonderful bond in the craft community and I'm so grateful for each of you.  You've inspired me and encouraged me over and over.
I'll try to post when I can and visit your blogs as often as possible.
I'm not vanishing forever, just on hiatus...at least for now. 

'til next time.....
~Donna K

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your hiatus my friend!! You will be so missed!! I hope all goes well with the remodeling!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break Donna you will be missed and I hope everything goes well
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time! I hope you get everything done that you want to get done! I look forward to your return! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your remodeling projects and down time! Many hugs and thanks for all of your support and visits through the years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break..and always have fun.
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to do what is best for you!! So here's wishing you a happy break and good luck with your remodel my friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I'll miss seeing your awesome art, I totally understand the need to "give it a break". Good luck with the remodeling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your remodel moves along quickly and that you can find time to create here and there : ) I am with you!!! Taking time to enjoy the simple things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will be missed but I totally understand! Enjoy the time off~have fun remodeling and look forward to your return!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!