11/21/15

Thankful for 3GJ Fans Blog Hop



Welcome to my stop on the 
The 3 Girl JAM design team has joined up with a few of our friends and fans to put together an awesome hop full of inspiration and fun!


3 Girl JAM has put together an awesome prize package of crafty goodness!  
To win it, all you have to do is leave a comment on each stop of the hop.  
Easy peezy!

This is definitely the time of year that we are reminded to be Thankful.
So I created this shabby "Thanks" card full of flowers, layers and crinkle ribbon.
I used my awesome little bow maker from 3GJ to create my bow and
tied it off with a button from the 3GJ Vintage Button grab bag.
I can't thank Julie K enough for the fun time I had being on her DT.
AND..thank you as well for including me in the hop line up today.
I appreciate you tracking me down Karen N and Julie O while I'm on my
little creative "hiatus".  
I was more than happy to come back and make an appearance to 
celebrate the fans of 3 Girl JAM!

Thanks so much for hopping with us today.

Happy Holidays.
~Donna K

Your next stop is at Angela's Blog



Supplies included in this design:

Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz
Papers: StampinUp, My Mind's Eye
Twine: May Arts
Die Cut : Mini Banner & Thanks Sentiment from the In Lines Die Set by Craftin Desert Divas
Flowers, Rhinestones, Cheesecloth remnant : Unknown


The full hop order is below if you get turned around at any point hop back to Julie K's post:



















29 comments:

  1. beautiful love the colors on this card. awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation!!! Love it!! Love the flowers, love the ribbon. Fantastic colors! Just beautiful!!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan} and {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layers and the colors are so soft and beautiful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there friend!! Your card is so gorgeous!! Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shabby chic awesomeness here, Donna K! I'm loving this card! I'm so happy you joined us in our hop today. It feels a bit like old times, doesn't it? I've missed our visits to each others blogs and the chats. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your color choices are subtle and beautiful! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the shabby look.
    The flowers are so pretty and the bow looks great.
    Glad they found you for a visit on the hop.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely card...such a serene look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the vintage look and fabulous ribbon!!
    Simply Beautiful my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, Donna!! I love the layers and the texture!! The flowers are so beautiful!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS!! I have missed your beautiful projects. Thank you for hopping along with us. <3
    JulieK

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the embossed background and all the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love the shabby chic feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. I love the flowers and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! This is so stunning! I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, amazing card. The roses are so real. I really need to get one of those bowmakers. They are incredible. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your shabby card is beautiful! All the colors, flowers and textures are amazing! I love it Donna!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is what shabby chic is all about. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us on the hop, my friend. Hope you, Joe and the kids all have the Happiest Thanksgiving ever. Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a way with that ribbon Donna- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card. Love the ribbon flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card! And I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is FABULOUS Donna!!!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautiful! Sorry I'm finally hopping!! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great design! Absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!