1/19/16

I like YOU

Hello stranger...
It's been a LONG time since I've shared a blog post.
Here's hoping I haven't forgotten how.

I have a stash of unused stamps that I was waiting to play with the past several months.
This Unity Stamp set is too cute to wait any longer so here goes: 
I like YOU {and naps}


This is a small 3x3 note card I created using the 

These kind of notes are so fun to stash in random places and perfect for making smiles.

I used Copic Ink to color this in red and pink.
Not my favorite color combo...eeeks...I know Valentines Day is right around the corner,
 but..... I was trying to stick with the theme for the 

Thank you for peeking in on my blog.  
I've missed YOU

~Donna K

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you for your visit, lisa! hope 2016 has been great for you so far.

      Delete
  2. You have been missed my friend!! This is so adorable!! The little birdie is so sweet!! What a cute card this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your sweet words, lisa. you've been missed also. can't wait to get over and see what i've been missing on your blog.

      Delete
  3. OMG adorable Donna!!!!!!
    So glad to see you back in bloggy land with such a cutie card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much jessica. your visit put a smile on my face! hugs

      Delete
  4. Hey lady!! Glad you found your way back to creativeness! :) That bird is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you. i appreciate your visit vicki. big hugs!

      Delete
  5. I like you and naps too! How terribly sweet! Have been missing you on blog-land. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm missing blog land too, karen. thanks for your friendship and encouragement over the years. hugs!

      Delete
  6. How sweet is this- and I second the sentiment! Love the pink colored bird : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed coming to your blog! I know I'm a month late - but glad I peeked in to see you have posted here or there! Your card is adorably sweet! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete



  8. This is absolutely an break for the Louis Vuitton Handbag to accomplish their Singapore entrance. Besides featuring an Valentino handbags all-encompassing ambit of products, the abundance will aswell affection the Spike Wall.Swiss Movement Rolex allotment broken with gold metal spikes,Admittedly, when most people look at the? Rolex Replica Watch, the last thing in their mind may be the movement.The
    Datejust Replica Watch is just like every day, all the way back to 1956 (you will see.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!