3/29/16

Congratulations

I know.....I know...I'm awful about blogging these days.
Time has gotten away from me so much the past months that I can't seem to snap out of it.
Blogging, visiting my favorite blogs...the whole bit...I miss it.

Maybe that will change soon, but in the mean time I'll share when I can and hopefully 
get back to visiting my favorite blogs more often in the near future.

This TOADILY cute guy is from Craftin Desert Divas.
The sentiment makes for a perfect congratulations type card. 
I just added the Woo Hoo and the stickers at the bottom to complete my design.

The Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas just started and it's 
It's pretty obvious what my "splash" is, right?

Hope you have a GREAT day.
Visit CDD to join the linky party and pick up some wonderful inspiration from 
the latest challenge.

~Donna K

Supplies : 

Craftin Desert Divas

3 comments:

  1. Hello my friend!! What an absolutely adorable card!! That little guy is so sweet!! What a fun card!! I hope you have a fabulous spring!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! I know it can make ya crazy with blogs then theirs facebook & twitter & Instagram and UGH!! Just thinking about it is exhausting really! I'm just hapy to see you showing off some of your adorable work! :) Super Cute card - Love the sentiment!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! Love the frog, and loving your coloring. Fun to see you in blog land : )

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!