3/16/16

Spring is HERE


Happy Spring!
In my quest to finish my Easter cards and get them 
mailed out on time I thought I might take a minute to share here on my blog.

I spotted this Belly Buddy Bunny digital in the Craftin Desert Divas shop and just knew
it was perfect for my long distance cards.

I love that you can add your own sentiments to digitals.
This sentiment is quite simple and this card will accompany
a chocolate bunny.

a photo inspiration and I think this card goes along nicely with that too.

The stripes, pinks and yellow colors really called out to me.

Thanks for popping by today.
Wishing you a beautiful day!

~Donna K


Supply List:
Papers : K & Co, Papertrey Ink, Georgia Pacific
Inks: Copic, Gel Roller

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet! Wonderful coloring as well! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Donna!! I love everything about this card!! Your coloring is amazing, the layout is awesome and your sentiment is so cute!! Thank you so much for joining the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card- love the bunny! Your L.O. is fun and the sentiment is awesome : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna this is so sweet and cute ! I adore your lovely creations my friend !!
    Hugs & Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lil bunny is just too cute!! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Diva's Color/Photo Inspiration Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!