4/9/16

Botanical Layers CDD April Product Release Hop {CDD}

Welcome to the CDD April Product Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.









Melon Drop

Moonlit Kisses

Violet Flicker


Here's what I've created for you using
Botanical Layers

I created two greetings using the lovely Botanical Layers stamps.
I LOVE these stamps and how they have a bit of a water color effect.

I used the Wishful Thought die set for the larger sentiment.

When cutting the die.  I cut three of each in a stark white paper.
Layered it three times and adhered it with crystal effects.
This project was really quite simple but makes a very 
bold statement.




Keep scrolling for all of the specials and 
thank you for popping by my blog today. 


Here are the specials for this release:


**NEW SEQUIN MIXES will be on SALE for $1.00 !!


**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed!!

Shipping minimum order $10 in the USA use Code 10SHIP 
and $15 minimum every where else use Code 15SHIP

Enjoy this special for in stock items only thru 4/17 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.





**We will be giving away $50 DIVA DOLLARS to one lucky winner to spend in the CDD shop. 
All
you have to do is join us for our 2 day hop and leave a comment on each
project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner
will be announced on Monday.



We hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more design team inspiration.

Your next stop is the super talented:



If you get lost along the way here is the complete line up:










  



37 comments:

  1. These are beautiful - I could see a how stack of these in a card box ready as a gift - Thanks for sharing your work - and for the hop - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful backgrounds! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS cards. Beautiful & bold colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the variety of colors w/ the flowers. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, love the flowers and the bold sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, as always, my friend. It's been far too long since I've visited you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are stunning...love the white with black background and the pop of colors of your random stamping of such pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, love the scripty dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are beautiful! I am loving the flower stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! They do make such a bold statement. Love the watercolor effect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teal, orange and flowers....just a few of my favorite things. I love the way you die cut the word BIG and stamped Thanks. I have to try that. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards my friend!!Pretty flowers!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your colors are beautiful. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cards. It''s so refreshing to see that you offset the stamps & coloring work on your beautiful cards. Your coloring work on the Hibiscus is just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of these are so pretty and fun!!! Loving these layered stamps Mindy created! AMAZING cards! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh how pretty are your cards, I really like the white greeting on those bold, beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously scraplifting both cards!! I have a friend who loves these colors...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such cute cards. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This flowers just POP off the cards, sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love both of the cards. Awesome color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW - WONDERFUL cards Donna!!!
    LOVE your BOLD & BEAUTIFUL flowers, colours and design, LOVE the dimension of your BIG sentiments too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are both sooo gorgeous!! I just LOVE this set and I love how you've used it. The wide black frame really sets of these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cool are these cards! I love the watercolor effect with the stamped flower. These are simple yet very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Terrific looking
    cards, beautiful
    backgrounds for
    the large sayings.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both of your cards are so Elegant and Beautiful! I Love how you made your patterned background with the layered flowers! Just Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Delightful and pretty creations, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! Great release and beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love, love, love your cards! I'm absolutely addicted to all things floral and your stamped backgrounds are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So pretty- love how the dies and the stamps for sentiments work so well together! Fun to see you creating : )

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello there Donna!! :) So glad you stopped by my blog as I thought you weren't blogging any more!! LOL!! Your cards are so pretty in the different colors here my friend! That sequins is really amazing!! Hope you are enjoying life my friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  31. These cards are so pretty! I love the color combination you used on both cards!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!