3/16/17

Love What's Meant to Be

Ever smudge your creation when you are nearly completed?
I do...and sometimes it's pretty frustrating. 
However, it can be a great opportunity to add embellishments.
Like...glitter!

I love this new set from the latest Unity Stamp Company release.
These lovely medallions can be used in SO many different ways.
The stamp set is called:  Love What's Meant to Be 
Check out my quick video to see how I fixed one of my boo boos.



Thanks for stopping by...see you soon.

~Donna K













3 comments:

  1. Ummmm YES I have.. hate it when that happens.. but as the saying goes... there are NEVER any mistakes in crafting only opportunities.. So yeah... glitter, and gems, and "other" embellishments help conceal the boo boo, but also makes the project even more extraordinary... :) LOVE your card Donna... so pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, thank you for your visit and kind words. You are always so thoughtful about paying me visits on social media. I truly appreciate your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!