5/30/17

June Calendar Page


Hello!
Today I am sharing my first ever calendar page. 
I have had this book since January and am just now getting brave enough to ink it up.  
I am sharing this project on the Unity blog for the DT Tuesday Post.  
I used the Angie Girl stamp   Best You - Emily girl.
She is pretty special to me because she reminds me of the time we 
spent in Okinawa, Japan with our children while my husband was active duty.



I used Copic Markers to color in the image. 
I stamped her off the page a bit as well so I would still have room for writing.  



The other stamps you see are from a grab bag I received a LONG time ago. 
I need to get busy and fill in the rest of the dates.


Thank you for stopping by today.
Enjoy these last few days of May!
~Donna K

4 comments:

  1. It's so Pretty! Beautiful Image and your coloring is Fantastic Donna! Good for you inking up those calendar pages... I could never do it... they'd be to pretty to write on for me! hahaha Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Emily girl! And the calendar idea is awesome! -Phaline Mays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you colored Emily. She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!