6/9/17

A Daisy and a Lady {UU}




Happy Friday!!  

I'm over on the Unity Stamp Company Blog today with the newly released
Uniquely Unity Collection Membership Kit.

I absolutely fell in love with this kit called A Daisy and a Lady.

The flower is such a great size and that little lady .... just precious.

I used Copic Markers to shade the flower and Clear Wink of Stella for the sparkles.

The Die set that I used is from 
 the scallops are just the right touch 
for my design.  





You can learn more about the Uniquely Unity membership HERE

Don't forget to check out the sales this weekend as well.



Wishing you a great weekend...








1 comment:

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!