6/18/17

Happiness Blooms {UU}

Happy Sunday, everyone!
I'm over on the Unity Stamp Company blog today sharing 
another creation using the new Uniquely Unity Membership Kit.
I LOVE THIS stamp set...seriously.
I am just amazed at the variety of ways I've seen this new kit used. 

Today I'm sharing a simple card but this gorgeous daisy makes a huge statement.

The coloring is done with Copic Markers and the texture is Nuvo Drops.


The kit comes with both sentiments you see in the photo above.

Sign up for the Uniquely Unity Membership  HERE


Wishing you a beautiful Sunday!

Don't forget to check out all of the sales happening this weekend. 






5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carri! You are so sweet, thank you for coming by my blog this week. *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Theresa, thank you so much...you are so kind. Thank you so much for your blog visits, you are my little ray of sunshine!

      Delete


  3. This is a stylish?Swiss Movement Rolex watch and Louis Vuitton Handbag it has a black dial. But I don’t like it. I’m bound to say.? Let’s talk about theRolex Replica Watch.The most obvious is that the Datejust Replica Watch is out of focus. And yet, despite the fact that critical sharpness on critical elements of a Valentino handbags should be the first consideration, you’d be surprised how often this essential trait of a usable watch picture is absent.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!