6/23/17

You've Got a Friend in Me {Unity}

Doesn't the title of this post make you want to sing?
"You've got a friend in me...you've got a friend in me....not working for ya?"  

Sorry

Ok, on to the post.

Today I'd like to share with you a darling stamp that was just released at 
Phyllis Harris really knows how to tug the heart strings with her sweet, sentimental images, doesn't she?  I am in love with this scene and I hope you like it too.


Friend in Me


I very loosely water colored the image using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.
And you'll notice the texture on the cloud?  That is added using Marvy Uchida Snow Marker.
There is a very quick video on my YouTube channel showing how I did this.  


I added a close up for you to really see how "fluffy" the cloud appears.





Be sure to stop by Unity to enjoy the site wide sale going on right now.

This darling stamp set is yours as a gift when you make a purchase of $75
It's called Sweet Peas 
designed by Tierra Jackson

Sweet Peas 
I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens to color this cutie and just added a few touches of 
white gel pen for accents...easy Peas-y  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Wishing you a fabulous weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck Donna!! Now that's totally stuck in my head! LOL But I do LOOOOVE that fabulous card! That is such a sweet image and OMGOSH that Sweet pea image is ADORABLE!!! Love it too! Super cute projects! Have a fabulous day! I'll be on vacation, so I thought I would wish you & your family a FABULOUS 4th of July! See ya when I get back! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa, you always leave the sweetest comments. I hope you had a great holiday!

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!