7/8/17

Wanderlust {Unity SMAK}


WANDERLUST:
(n.) a strong desire to travel. to
understand ones very existence.


I'm on the Unity Stamp Company blog today sharing a project I created with the new
July SMAK kit.

This is definition is my FAVORITE part of this amazing July SMAK kit. 



I created my first page layout in a very long time using a few 
photos that I "borrowed" from my son.   He has always been a
wanderlust child and this kit suits him perfectly. 


The background was so easy to create using the July kit and
some washi tape/paper additions.  You'll also see a bit of white
accented throughout.  A few touches with a gel pen really makes
the design stand out.


Thanks for letting me share my page with you.
Be sure to take advantage of the membership kits and discounts that
you'll receive when you join.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully I'll get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your Layout is fantastic! LOVE the colors and sweet pics! It's been awhile since I did a scrapbook page too... maybe I should try it again... :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!