7/21/17

Wintertime Friends {Unity}

Yay...it's Friday.
Quick post today just to show you one of the newest stamp sets at 
It's cute as can be and it's called Wintertime Friends.  


It is almost 100 degrees in North Carolina today...no snow in sight.
These images sure make me think that a bit of cooler weather might be nice.

Below is a short video showing how simple it is to use Aleene's Glitter Snow.
It adds the perfect dimension without making your project too bulky. 


Check out these stamps and the other new releases along with another
FABULOUS sale at Unity Stamp Company.

Have a fantastic weekend.
~Donna K

Supplies included in these designs.
Unity Stamp Company : Wintertime Friends
Copic Marker
Basic Grey Paper



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable my friend!!Love the fun stamp set!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE snowmen and these are both so sweet & cute!! LOVE them!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!